Book Title: Registered Dietitian Exam Secrets Study Guide: Dietitian Test Review for the Registered Dietitian Exam (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Dietitian Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Registered Dietitian study guide includes Registered Dietitian practice test questions. Our Registered Dietitian study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Registered Dietitian test. Mometrix's Registered Dietitian test study guide reviews the most important components of the Registered Dietitian exam.
The Registered Dietitian Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Registered Dietitian Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Registered Dietitian Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Registered Dietitian Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Registered Dietitian Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- An extensive look at the Registered Dietitian Exam
- A thorough analysis of the principles of dietetics
- A complete study of the nutrition care for individuals and groups
- A detailed guide to management of food and nutrition programs and services
- An in-depth review of foodservice systems
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Principles of Dietetics section covers:
- Food science and nutrient composition of foods
- Nutrition and supporting sciences
- Education and communication
The Nutrition Care for Individuals and Groups section covers:
- Screening and assessment
- Planning and intervention
- Monitoring and evaluation
The Management of Food and Nutrition Programs and Services section covers:
- Human resources
- Financial management
- Marketing and public relations
- Quality improvement
The Foodservice Systems section covers:
- Menu development
- Procurement, production, distribution, and service
- Sanitation and safety
- Equipment and facility planning
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Registered Dietitian Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Registered Dietitian Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
- Registered Dietitian test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Registered Dietitian test.
- Registered Dietitian exam prep that will help you elevate your Registered Dietitian test score.
- Registered Dietitian study guide that will reduce your worry about the Registered Dietitian exam.
- Registered Dietitian review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Registered Dietitian test anxiety.
- Registered Dietitian practice test questions and much more...