Book Title: Praxis II Gifted Education (5358) Exam Secrets Study Guide: Praxis II Test Review for the Praxis II: Subject Assessments (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Praxis II Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Related Books***Includes Practice Test Questions*** Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Praxis II Gifted Education test.
The Praxis II Gifted Education (0357) Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Praxis II Gifted Education Exam Secrets Study Guide
is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Praxis II Gifted Education Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Praxis II Gifted Education Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer. Praxis II Gifted Education (0357) Exam Secrets Study Guide
- A thorough and detailed overview of the praxis ii gifted education exam
- A guide to definitions, development, and characteristics of giftedness
- An analysis of identification, assessment, and eligibility of gifted students
- An examination of the curricular and instructional modifications for gifted students
- A breakdown of program placements for gifted students
- An extensive review of professional knowledge
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Educational Testing Service (ETS) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam. The Definitions, Development, and Characteristics of Giftedness section covers:
The Identification, Assessment, and Eligibility of Gifted Students section covers:
- Gifted children
- Types of gifted students
- Nurturing giftedness
The Curricular and Instructional Modifications for Gifted Students section covers:
- Assessment strategies
- Performance contracts
- Identification, assessment, and eligibility for services
The Program Placements for Gifted Students section covers:
- Developing an IEP
- Goals vs. objectives
- Content skills vs. process skills
The Professional Knowledge section covers:
- Procedural safeguards related to the educational placement of the gifted students
- Recent issues and trends
- Participating in an independent study program
- Parental education
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Communicating with colleagues
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Praxis II Gifted Education Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Praxis II Gifted Education Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Praxis II Gifted Education Exam Secrets Study Guide
is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.