Book Title: Fluid and Electrolytes: 24 Hours or Less to Absolutely Crush the NCLEX Exam! (Nursing Review Questions and RN Content Guide, Registered Nurse, ... Guide, Exam Prep, Medical LPN Textbooks)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Chase Hassen
Struggling to interpret Fluid and Electrolyte Levels? Take action today to discover the SIMPLE and EASY way to learn...Includes Tons of Free Bonuses!
- Lab Values: 137 Values You Must Know to Easily Pass the NCLEX! (Nursing Review and RN Content Guide, Registered Nurse, Practitioner, Study Guide, Laboratory Medicine Textbooks, Exam Prep) (Volume 1)
- EKG Interpretation: 24 Hours or Less to EASILY PASS the ECG Portion of the NCLEX! (EKG Book, ECG, NCLEX-RN Content Guide, Registered Nurse, Study ... Critical Care, Medical ebooks) (Volume 1)
- NCLEX: Pharmacology for Nurses: 105 Nursing Practice Questions & Rationales to EASILY Crush the NCLEX! (Nursing Review Questions and RN Content Guide, ... Guide, Medical Career Exam Prep) (Volume 10)
- Lab Values: 63 Must Know Labs for Nurses
- NCLEX: Cardiovascular System: 105 Nursing Practice Questions and Rationales to EASILY Crush the NCLEX! (Nursing Review Questions and RN Content Guide, ... Trainer, Achieve Test Success Now) (Volume 6)
- Nursing Mnemonics: 108 Memory Tricks to Demolish Nursing School
- NCLEX: Fundamentals of Nursing
- NCLEX: Endocrine System: 105 Nursing Practice Questions & Rationales to EASILY Crush the NCLEX! (Nursing Review Questions and RN Content Guide, NCLEX-RN Trainer, Achieve Test Success Now) (Volume 1)
- Mosby's Fluids & Electrolytes Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 2e
- 20: NCLEX: Fluids, Electrolytes & Acid Base Disorders: 105 Nursing Practice Questions & Rationales to Absolutely Crush the NCLEX! (Nursing Review ... NCLEX-RN Trainer, Test Success) (Volume 20)
Don't feel discouraged, it is not uncommon for you to feel uneasy about this subject.
It's probably one of the most common challenges for nursing students. Luckily, I have crafted this incredible study tool for you.
In this book,Fluid and Electrolytes: 24 Hours or Less to Absolutely CRUSH the NCLEX Exam!
You will be given all the secrets YOU NEED TO KNOW in order to look at a patients laboratory values and understanding them without difficulty.
Patients with electrolyte imbalances tend to have serious problems that you alone can figure out and interpret by using this book.The Pain and Frustration Can End Right Now..
I have been where you are now, trying to figure out what electrolyte imbalance means and what to do about it. That's why I researched and wrote this book so carefully so you can learn the issues firsthand and help your patients with the latest in medical information on fluid and electrolytes.
Every patient you treat has the potential for a fluid and electrolyte imbalance and it is the job of every nurse to recognize when this is happening and be informed of all the ways this can affect the patient.
This study guide will bring youEASY to LEARN
lessons that you can master inUNDER 24 HOURS
In 24 Hours or Less, You Will Understand:
All of this will become clear to you soon and you can become a fluid and electrolyte expert, understanding things that it takes months for others to understand.
- The Basics of Fluid Balance
- The Meaning of Hypo- and Hypernatremia
- The Balance of Potassium in the Body
- The Dangers of Electrolyte Imbalances
- What it Means When Some of the Trace Electrolytes are out of Balance
What is holding you back? In no time you will be CRUSHING the NCLEX Exam!
Just scroll up and hit the -> Buy Now option so you can PASS the NCLEX with ease.
Easily read this book on your PC, Mac, Smart Phone, Tablet, or Kindle Device.