Book Title: Lab Values: 63 Must Know Labs for Nurses
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Jon Haws
- 140 Must Know Meds: Demolish Nursing Pharmacology
- Nursing Mnemonics: 108 Memory Tricks to Demolish Nursing School
- 36 Nursing Cheat Sheets for Students
- ScrubCheats 50 Nursing Reference Cards, HEAVY Laminated, Scannable QR CODES (4X6 Fits in Scrub Pocket) (MedSurg, Critical Care, Pharm, OB/Peds, Respiratory, Cardiac) WATERPROOF, SPLASHPROOF,
- EKG | ECG (Learn Rhythm Interpretation and Arrhythmias EASILY!): BONUS - Causes, Symptoms, Nursing Interventions and Medical Treatments!
- Nursing Assessment: Head-to-Toe Assessment in Pictures (Health Assessment in Nursing)
- Pediatrics NCLEX Essentials: a nursing school guide
- Lab Values Horizontal Badge ID Card Pocket Reference Guide
- NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
- IV Starts for the RN and EMT: RAPID and EASY Guide to Mastering Intravenous Catheterization, Cannulation and Venipuncture Sticks for Nurses and Paramedics from the Fundamentals to Advanced Care Skills
Save Time:: Lab Values for Nurses #1 Best Selling Nursing Reference Book on Amazon Want to study better, but don't have the time?
This book outlines the 63 MUST KNOW lab values for nurses to help them prepare for the NCLEX ® and care for patients on the floor. Whether you are a student nurse or an experience this book contains the information you need to know to provide superior patient care.
Charts + Brief Descriptions = Fast Learning
The book includes a brief introduction followed by charts including 63 important lab values with their units, normal ranges, and abbreviations. The charts are followed by a brief description for each individual value including: indications, what would cause abnormal values, and a description of the lab value itself.
Download :: Lab Values: 63 Must Know Lab Values for Nurses Lab Values
contains an easy to read and follow catalog of the most essential labs for nurses.
- Color graphics and charts
- Normal lab values and common abbreviations
- Descriptions of each value
- Correct filling order for specimen tubes Stop wasting time on you studies and start acing exams and spending more time actually caring for patients. With this ebook for kindle or kindle app you will learn the 63 most important labs for nurses and the NCLEX - RN ®. This is the perfect pocket guide and makes lab value interpretation easy. **FREE** Gift included (4 Page PDF download and lab charts).
NCLEX, NCLEX-RN, and NCLEX-PN are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. They hold no affiliation with this product.