Book Title: ACT Prep Plus 2018: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's ACT Prep Plus 2018 provides expert strategies, online practice, and video tutorials to help you ace the test and give your college applications a boost! Face Test Day with confidence knowing that Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive
Kaplan is so certain that ACT Prep Plus 2018 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
With ACT Prep Plus 2018 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes, and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Best Practice
- Four full-length Kaplan practice tests online with detailed answer explanations
- One full-length Kaplan practice test in the book for easy reference and review
- Scoring and analysis for one official ACT test
- Online Center with additional practice, quizzes, and videos to help guide your study
- Kaplan's SmartPoints system helps you earn the most points by guiding you toward the most popular topics and question types on the exam
- Perfect Score Tips: advice and strategies from students who got a perfect score and top ACT instructors.
- Kaplan's best tutors review the most important concepts in short video tutorials.
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled ACT Premier 2017.