Book Title: Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2017 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2017-02-07
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
• Lessons on how to identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
• Tips on how to effectively organize your ideasEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Grammar review to brush up on the basics
• Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL
• Comprehensive guidance on how to write a high-scoring essay Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT
with accompanying audio sections (available both on included CD and as streaming files online)
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and drills